Research - Week 5
12/03/2019
Today, we had to watch presentations by other students in the class and only those who needed to work more on their presentation were allowed to be typing on their computer while the presentations were going.In Caleb's presentation, he talks about tests with lighting and I was wondering how he was able to pull it off. Apparently, he told me in the feedback part of his presentation that he used a household bulb, in which a flag was placed on one side of it, so the light wouldn't expose the wall behind, as well as a luminescent light towards the opposite side of the subject. It was an interesting DIY low-budget method of film lighting.
I found out critiques for this paper is simply going to be presenting our progress and getting feedback from the class.
From watching the presentations today, it has shown me how I could made my presentation better; I could had added visual influences (that I had in the 2 slide presentation) alongside the practitioners that I added in the submitted presentation, and potentially made my concept a whole lot clearer.
The story of Natasha's presentation sounded really good and has a lot of empathy. It really contributes to the film medium being 'a machine that generates empathy'.
Comments
Post a Comment