Research - Week 13
13/05/2019
It's tough to find time to complete my project and other components for this paper, and do have my doubts. On top of working on filming with other students on their cinematography showreel and planning my own, it's been a mess. However, I have been reflecting in the back of my head on the notes that I had made on Natural Born Killers in a previous blog posting for this paper, that I could apply black and white and colour in a different way.
Showing black and white when the framing filled by one character that the story is meant to vilify and showing colour when the framing is filled by one character the audience is meant to sympathise with. It's a solid way of moving forward, but I doubt I have time to commit to developing this idea.
What my focus for finishing this project for exhibiting is finalising the story, find some students to act in the sequence, get filming consent and all the paperwork sorted, film it, and complete it. Maybe without the paperwork, it's possible to complete in time.
Writing this blog was tough to type up because of I have been unwell at the moment and I had an exhausting weekend of helping with cinematography showreels. It's expected of us to help each other out with our cinematography showreels.
I still don't understand why I'm behind. The workload from other papers ate up my time and I have been spending all my time on self directed study for my course that are priorities.
Comments
Post a Comment