Screenwriting - Week 18
17/06/2019
I planned to make significant progress with my screenplay yesterday, but things didn't go according to plan.We read each others screenplays with the exception of mine because I have an extension. We read Oisin's, Caleb's, Glenn's, and Luqman's screenplays.
19/06/2019
I have managed to get myself make progress with my screenplay today (several pages) after being nervous and feeling like I had a mental block on completing this assessment. As I have been writing the screenplay and making progress today, I am finding that I have been taking the story in a different, stylistic, psychological, and surreal tone.Surrealistic like David Lynch (Eraserhead) or Ingmar Bergman films (The Seventh Seal, Persona). A different direction to what I had in mind when putting together the treatment. In hind sight, I would had uses these filmmakers as influences for my proposal.
20/06/2019
I managed to find time to edit and proof read what I have already written for my screenplay, as well as well another scene, bringing the page number now to 10. That's one scene not to worry about writing up tomorrow.21/06/2019
I managed to complete the rest of the screenplay during this afternoon. It has occurred to me that my story has a bit of psychological edge like in Robert Sarkies films, Out of the Blue and Consent. (Something else that could had been used as influences for my proposal, in hindsight) I have printed it off to some final tweaking before submitting it by email to Patrick and James tomorrow.22/06/2019
I managed to get a finalised screenplay done today and ready for submission, as well as pinpointing uses of reincorporation along the way.Uses of reincorporation
Reincorporation #1
Reincorporation #2
Reincorporation #3
Reincorporation #4
Finalised screenplay









































Comments
Post a Comment