BVA603 - Week 6
13/08/2019
I worked with Natasha and Jacqui to improve and add more questions for the Q&A. The videos won't be put up for the event because Bo didn't finish editing it because he got really sick. So some of the new questions we added were based from the answers we got from students from the filming we did last week.I will be one of the people in the crowd that will ask a question to the candidates. My questions will be on support for emerging artists. Since Bo is absent, I will also be taking his place of meeting with the candidates when they arrive.
Me and Corrie were down at the campus entrance waiting for the candidates to arrive and escort them to Upstage. Caleb stayed at the door at Upstage as a meet and greeter there. Corrie showed the way to Upstage for Ria Bond and Darren Ludlow, whereas I showed the way for Rebecca Amundsen and Tim Shadbolt. Mayor Tim was the last one to arrive and was a bit late. He even told me he never been to Upstage before.
The Q&A event went along fine and successfully. My pick of the candidates was Ria Bond because her sincere and genuine and we share the same views on tertiary education. I look forward from hearing about Ria's campaign, which will start later this week.
17/08/2019
I was disappointed to hear that Ria Bond can't run for mayor because of a technicality. She would had made a good mayoral candidate and campaign.I proof-read my internship report.
I looked into adding the contact details for all the companies that I had about concerning internships. The BBC doesn't really have any because they encourage you to contact them on social media like Twitter. The same goes for Channel 4.
You contact Amazon Studios and the Waitaki District Council through a message form on their website. SKY TV and South Pacific Pictures have email addresses specifically for employment in their company.
Comments
Post a Comment