Audio Techniques - Week 9


03/09/2019


Ctrl + F is a shortcut on ProTools to achieve a fade in, but you must highlight the beginning of an audio track first

Notes for bounce exporting on ProTools
Interleaved - stereo
Multiple mono - all the track export individually



It was an exhausting time trying to get the tracks exported for handing in our first assessment for this paper and trying to figure what sounds were done on location and what was Foley. It was hard to tell, so I had to guess.

I playbacked all the tracks together to see that they mix with each other, which they managed to do. I did think about the footstep being louder than it should be, but I couldn't get the volume any lower. Juliet's dialogue can seem a bit lower than dialogue by me and Luqman, but I didn't want to push it by getting clipping, plus I did try to increase the volume for that track, but it barely made any difference.

In the end, I managed to export them all, .wav files for soundscape, location, ADR, music, Foley, plus the final mix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3