Visual Effects Compositing - Term break
15/09/2019
I noticed that I forgot the book the film equipment prior to the term break, so I got it done straight away today. The problem is going to be with the cameras since none of the Blackmagic camera would be available for that weekend. I will need to talk to Chris about certification for the Ursua or getting Kiarne to book out the F3 and lenses required.
The weird thing is when I booked it it said that the Blackmagic cameras was already booked by someone else, but now it doesn't state that.
18/07/2019
I completed a final draft for the VFX project and sent it to Kiarne (my DOP). He received it on Messenger as a PDF attachment and liked my script. I have been struggling to find crew for this shoot. I only have Bo and Kiarne.






Comments
Post a Comment