Audio Techniques - Week 14
15/10/2019
We talked as a group to pin down when we are going to record sound at SIT Sound and decided to do on Thursday afternoon because we will have more time to do it than we would on Friday morning.
James made sure we all had iLoks and so I got one from him and emailed Chris which number iLok I have.
Luqman sent us a Google Docs document on the list of sounds we will be doing for this sound design assessment. From there we need to figure out which objects we will individually bring along to create he required sounds. I looked through the list, but was stumped on what I could provide.
17/10/2019
We did our ADR recording this afternoon and is expected to do up until 9pm. I was the voice for Ashitaka and it was tough to follow direction from my group because my voice was bit broken and I suspected I was getting sick. They thought my voice wasn't high enough or desperate enough n some parts required for the character. If I was in better health, I probably would had done a better job at being Ashitaka.
When some of the other did ADR, I had a turn at operating the mixing board to record the sessions
Once we were done with all the ADR, I went home because I was feeling unwell and wanted to go home, plus I had my BSA231 Digital Filmmaking shoot to worry about for the next three days. The rest of the group went ahead with recording Foley.
Comments
Post a Comment