Audio Techniques - Week 15


22/10/2019


We went to SIT Sound in groups to do SFX recording sessions with James. We were to create loud booms or explosion with party poppers and popping balloons. James had us expecting the big party poppers would be somewhat of a sensory overload, only to find out he was pretty much trolling us about that. I had a turn using a party popper for a take and blowing up a balloon, but it took me a while to blow up a balloon so because I'm still recovering from my recent illness.





I couldn't do really anything in mixing all the sound together for my project because there have been playback issues on ProTools with many of the computers in The Barnyard and so I worked on my BSA206 Screen Arts presentation that is due tomorrow and putting together a rough assembly edit for my BSA231 Digital Filmmaking short film.


28/10/2019


I tried to work on my sound design project on ProTools, in between doing final sound mixing for my BSA231 Digital Filmmaking short film, but it was still having playback issues (but this time it was the computer in one of the editing suites) with the files we recorded for this project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3