BVA603 - Week 12
01/10/2019
I collated together a list of emails of the SIT Chief Executive, our Head of Faculty, and local MPs to Britney, so that she can start emailing the VIPS by distance. Britney suggested including Kathryn and other head of department, but I believed it's a given when it comes to Kathryn. I talked to Bex about it and she believed that we should invite as many as we can including Kathryn, all the tutors in our department, as well as other heads of department like Britney suggested.
Bex also reminded me about including our sponsors as VIPs for Think & Create, but this will be something that I will have to correspond the sponsorship group about and we also will have to wait until we have our sponsors confirmed.
Bo has left it to me and Britney to sort out corresponding with the VIPs.
Email addresses sent to Britney
SIT Chief Executive
penny.simmonds@sit.ac.nz
SIT Head of Faculty, New Media Arts & Business
hamish.small@sit.ac.nz
Sarah Dowie (local National MP)
sarah.dowie@parliament.govt.nz
Dr Liz Craig (local Labour list MP)
liz.craig.office@parliament.govt.nz
Mark Patterson (local NZ First list MP)
mark.patterson@parliament.govt.nz
Committee meeting
We had missed out on details in the entry forms. We went solution after solution until I got myself lost what solution the class was committed to or discussing about.
I had looked at the form yesterday, but I hadn't filled it in or submitted a form for Think & Create because I would need to have a URL link for work that hasn't been completed or has exist yet. I need to talk to Jacqui about this.
When we talking marketing, Britney mentioned to us that she gone ahead and starting writing the emails for the local MPs and such.
Questions to keep in mind of answering in your evaluation report - How communication been happening in your team. How have the other groups progressed each week?
This has been good to know since I haven't been evaluating the progress outside of my own group (marketing).
I went through the student handbook and came with others in SIT that we could invite to the event. Britney was thrilled to know that I have been coming up with names and emails.
Britney sent me through a draft copy of the email she has collated for our VIPs. I fixed some typos in the draft and sent it back to her through Discord.
Maree Howden
Deputy Chief Executive
Head of Faculty - Health, Humanities and Computing
maree.howden@sit.ac.nz
Nick Elder
Chief Information Officer
nick.elder@sit.ac.nz
Chami Abeysinghe
International Department and Marketing Manager
chami.abeysinghe@sit.ac.nz
Amanda Knowles
Academic Operations, Student Support and Business Development Manager
amanda.knowles@sit.ac.nz
Teri McClelland
Head of Faculty - SIT2LRN
teri.mcclelland@sit.ac.nz
Douglas Rodgers
Head of Faculty - Trades and Technology
doug.rodgers@sit.ac.nz
SIT Productions
Ash Bartlett
ash.bartlett@sit.ac.nz
James Wilkinson
James.Wilkinson@sit.ac.nz
SIT2LRN
Steve Woller (Programme Manager)
Steve.Woller@sit.ac.nz
Facilities
Craig McKenzie (Facilties Manager)
Craig.McKenzie@sit.ac.nz
SIT tutors
Film
Patrick Gillies
Patrick.Gillies@sit.ac.nz
Traci Meek
Traci.Meek@sit.ac.nz
Technician
Chris MacDonald
chris.macdonald@sit.ac.nz
Animation
Ruby Meades
Ruby.Meades@sit.ac.nz
Rachel McMann
rachel.mann@sit.ac.nz
Fashion Design
Music
Dr Jeff Wragg (Programme Manager)
jeff.wragg@sit.ac.nz
Antonio Mercuri (Tutor)
antonio.mercuri@sit.ac.nz
Claire Benedict (Tutor)
claire.benedict@sit.ac.nz
Audio Production
Doug Heath (Programme Manager)
doug.heath@sit.ac.nz
Nursing
Environmental Science
Trades
IT
Primary Industries
Learning Support
Liv Hall (Disability Liaison)
liv.hall@sit.ac.nz
Lois McMurdo (Counselor)
lois.mcmurdo@sit.ac.nz
Dr Jerry Hoffman (Learning Assistance Unit)
jerry.hoffman@sit.ac.nz
Phil Dobson (Employment Officer)
phil.dobson@sit.ac.nz
05/10/2019
I finally sent Britney the list of more VIP contacts as a Google Docs document and sent a shareable link to her through Discord. It has taken this long because I was afraid that I wouldn't share the document to her in the right way from Google Docs.
It seemed to come through fine for Britney and Bex, whom both appreciated it. Britney suggested including the sponsors onto the VIPs contact list, which I was fine with.
Comments
Post a Comment