BVA603 - Week 15


22/10/2019


I have been sick since late last week, but I have managed to have enough energy to get to campus today. I'm still a bit unwell and even though I cannot afford to take it easy, I will have to take it easy.

I do have some BTS photos for Bo to post from my weekend shoot, but I'm holding it off because of complications to do with the completion of the entry for BSA231 and I don't know whether those in the photos are 100% okay with them being put up on social media. I am also concerned about the completed entry not living up to my artist statement.

Reflecting on last week's minutes
It's good to know that progress is being made on promoting Think & Create in the local media, but we hope we hear back from any of them very soon. I think its good idea to contact a student that works in SIT marketing like Elaine because she mainly works on the website and could almost be like our liaison to see if marketing will promote the event on the SIT website.


23/10/2019


Bex messaged myself and the rest of the marketing team in Invercargill (Bo and Luqman) on sending a poster of Think & Create to Kathryn, so she can promote the event through the local arts society and SIT. This is not something in my position I could do because I'm more into the VIP emails and I'm still yet to hear back from Britney on her progress with sending out the emails.


25/10/2019


I have finally heard back from Britney. She has currently managed to send VIP emails to everyone, except Tim Shadbolt. She has been focusing more on her health this week, which I can understand because that's what I have been doing as well.


27/10/2019


Bo reminded us on Discord last night that there are still plenty of posters for Think & Create left. I have asked him in person today where they are and he told me. I intend to drop one off to Liz Craig's office (local Labour List MP and one of our VIPS).

I have designed a poster of my BSA231 short film that is also one of my entries for Think & Create. I will send it to Bo once I have reorganised out my artist statement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3