Visual Effects Compositing - Week 15



24/10/2019

Ruby has the extended the deadline to the 4th of November

Every Think. (2019, April 16). How to make a wormhole | adobe after effects tutorial
 [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76O4NabSBgU

I came across a different portal tutorial on YouTube that looks better than the one I have and it doesn't have transparency like the original. I watched the video throughout to see if it's achievable with the tolls that is available to me on After Effects. After watching the tutorial, I am confident I can create something like this for my portal.





I spent time working on the portal and it turned out to work and look better than the previous portal. I still need to rotoscope one of the VFX shots for this short film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3