BVA603 - Week 16
29/10/2019
I got back into my artist statement for my entry, State of Mind because changes were needed to be made because production complication in filming the short film entry. I copied the new version back into the temp drive. I can now send the poster to Bo.
We distributed posters about the event around the campus. We took an old poster of the third years previous exhibition off the sandwich board and we were surprised it was still on there. We salvage some blu tack off the sandwich board and I remind my group that I have my own blu tack if we were to need some for the posters. I wasn't needed much for distributing the posters because it was more of a two person job. We also put posters outside the toilets on campus and on the fashion design noticeboard
Reflection on last week's minutes
It doesn't seem proactive or well-organised that we should have to wait until the night to contact SIT's marketing team and their photographers on the day concerning digital marketing. We are in need to get posters up, but we didn't do so until today. I think we were a bit too tied up with other assessments to have the time in the past week, but it's good we ultimately managed to get posters up around the downtown campus today
30/10/2019
Britney had told me that she had emailed those whom were in the Google Docs, which suddenly concerned me because I only sent Penny Simmonds (SIT CE) and the local MPS emails to Britney over Discord. I messaged Britney asking whether she has sent the emails to them yet.
Bex did say that we could use the email that Britney collated to send to Penny Simmonds and the local MPs
I went by to Liz Craig's office to see if they had received an email from Britney concerning Think & Create, but they had informed me that she would be in Parliament that day, even though Think & Create have been in her diary for over a month. However, Liz can apply for leave from Parliament for that day.
01/11/2019
I heard back from Britney and she hasn't got around to sending emails to those people yet because she wanted to hold it off until she had Tim Shadbolt's email ready





Comments
Post a Comment