Visual Effects Compositing - Week 17 / Evaluation



07/11/2019

Here's a link to my VFX short film. It's an unlisted video on YouTube

https://youtu.be/d-2pQNdnSPU






I have learnt quite a bit from doing this course, especially how to do VFX storyboards, which I didn't know beforehand that it was a type of storyboarding that existed, how to properly shoot and light green screen footage, and how to track motion and footage on After Effects. I must say that I learnt much more from doing this VFX paper than from doing a degree in motion design and I sincerely hope that the skills and techniques that I have developed from this paper will become useful next year in my final year of study.

I had difficulty with some techniques on After Effects and rotoscoping was new to me, but I think my final outcome of this paper proves that I managed to overcome and still make something to a high standard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3