Project Management - Lockdown Week 5



21/04/2020

I gave another look at my short bio and made some minor improvements. Since it was done on Google Docs, I had to export it as a Word document and I submitted it on Discord.
It was changed from a third person to first person perspective, which I allowed Oisin to do since he's helping organsie the short bios and I trust him enough to do it.



23/04/2020

I gave some feedback to Ramya on her animatic work, but I had difficulty suggesting what she could improve on.

On Discord, they showed us what images of yourselves that they will be putting up on Instagram along with our short bios, to see if each of us were satisfied with the image that was chosen. The chosen photo of me was fine by me.



27/04/2020

I emailed James clarifying whether I had missed out on any information that I needed to know and how and when we will be doing our online class. He replied back informing me that we will be having an voice chat session on Discord tomorrow morning for the class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3