Digital Video - Week 7
29/04/2020
I had a discussion with James through voice chat on Discord. He was satisfied with my progress and was understanding about my need to go back to Timaru and improve my mental wellbeing. I will be however continuing to do coursework while at home.Luqman and Caleb later joined the voice chat.
James informed us that next week we will be presenting our pitch through the screen share option on Discord.
James also informed us that we need to get content ready for our first exhibition as soon as possible. I was stumped on what I could provide for my entry since I haven't thought to send another email to James Shaw's office to get consent to use the footage I took of him talking in Invercargill about climate change.
It was suggested to me that I could just edit together some footage to express the tone and content of my documentary, which is not a bad idea.
I just need to get some footage from Flickr and Parliament TV (use is allowed for non-commercial content), as well as some random stock footage of green environments.
The video for the exhibition will also include
I installed Premiere and Media Encoder from my Adobe Creative Cloud to prepare for putting this video together. I plan to get a start on it tomorrow.
I would to think of it as the most happiest eulogy you could imagine for the planet Earth and as a warning if climate action is not taken. The total opposite of the one in TheGamingLemon's flashback sequence in his Nigel Thornberry Sims 4 series on YouTube.
As well as give people an idea on how my documentary could start.
01/05/2020
Naked Eye DV. (2018, November 19). Trades academy | 300 [Video file]. https://vimeo.com/301697080What I like about this video is that it works as both a promotional video and mini-documentary
02/05/2020
I spent the a couple of hours this afternoon gathering climate strike footage on Flickr that is under the Creative Commons license. I was going to do some editing with them on Premiere towards my exhibition content, but I got tired and had a power nap.Global Climate Action Berlin
https://www.flickr.com/photos/karenaxe/48765577568/
CC liense: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
Denver Climate Strike March 2019
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildearth_guardians/48773445777/
CC license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
Denver Climate Strike March 2019
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildearth_guardians/48772908058/in/album-72157710991954382/
CC license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
DSCN0749
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildearth_guardians/48772885753/in/album-72157710991954382/
CC license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
Freiburg: Fridays for Future 24
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tillwe/47929444218/
CC license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/
Coal, don't dig it - Melbourne Climate Strike September 2019
https://www.flickr.com/photos/avlxyz/48762990283/in/photolist-2hiTUkU-JGcyDV-2hifkf9-2hi258M-2hoeh94-2hmiQaC-2hmiY7j-2hmjJh4-2hixjME-2hJhjtf-2hiWEkc-2hiWEbV-2hhYvfv-2hn65wV-2hn31wT-2hragDY-2hn5vde-2hn2UzC-2hiTMHk-2hiVy9f-2hiTMfG-2hiTLUm-2hiKdbb-2hifzYT-2g2mVVU
CC License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/


















Comments
Post a Comment