Project Management - Week 11
26/05/2020
1 hour spent on being present in online meeting.
1 hour 35 minutes spent this afternoon searching for SFX online, sound mixing, and playing back, and exporting 45 seconds of animatic. 1 minute in total completed at this point.
I continued on in the evening doing the very same and all it took was 1 hour and 40 minutes to complete 42 seconds. 1 minute and 42 seconds (half way done) so far.
Spider cave sounds
https://freesound.org/people/fijiman/sounds/477438/
https://freesound.org/people/szegvari/sounds/514500/
https://freesound.org/people/Vitouliss/sounds/210107/
https://freesound.org/people/spookymodem/sounds/202108/
https://freesound.org/people/columbia23/sounds/395395/
https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/394417/
https://freesound.org/people/nekoninja/sounds/370203/
https://freesound.org/people/Angel_Perez_Grandi/sounds/47341/
https://freesound.org/people/timmy_h123/sounds/147507/
https://freesound.org/people/monte32/sounds/353799/
https://freesound.org/people/JustInvoke/sounds/446124/
Forest sounds
https://freesound.org/people/VKProduktion/sounds/231537/
https://freesound.org/people/Pfannkuchn/sounds/459408/
https://freesound.org/people/RSilveira_88/sounds/216215/
https://freesound.org/people/PuzzleAudio/sounds/440805/
https://freesound.org/people/LiamG_SFX/sounds/334238/
https://freesound.org/people/ETM654/sounds/411148/
https://freesound.org/people/thefsoundman/sounds/118513/
https://freesound.org/people/Kneeling/sounds/502553/
https://freesound.org/people/Kneeling/sounds/448009/
https://freesound.org/people/visualasylum/sounds/329787/
https://freesound.org/people/SpliceSound/sounds/188209/
https://freesound.org/people/adamgryu/sounds/336023/
https://freesound.org/people/jedg/sounds/505833/
https://freesound.org/people/Ephisus/sounds/266346/
https://freesound.org/people/semccab/sounds/154366/
https://freesound.org/people/JoelAudio/sounds/135467/
https://freesound.org/people/NeoSpica/sounds/512241/
27/05/2020
I played back my progress for add and mixing sound to the animatic and I'm still pretty satisfied.
I managed to do another 13 seconds towards adding and mixing sound to the animatic.
It's now 1 minutes 55 seconds in total completed.
I just need to export it now into a video file and place into the shared Google Drive.
Endless lake sounds
https://freesound.org/people/Puniho/sounds/387055/
https://freesound.org/people/sqeeeek/sounds/326543/
https://freesound.org/people/swuing/sounds/38873/
https://freesound.org/people/barrygusey/sounds/134908/
Comments
Post a Comment