Project Management - Week 12


02/06/2020

1 hour spent on attending class meeting


04/06/2020

I tried to find time working on the animatic today, but I was busy working on my BVA703 critique and got a overwhelmed from multitasking. I had difficulty finding the director's cut animatic and informed Oisin. He managed to make it accessible to me, but insisted that I hold off from doing anything further. The team are now considering to instead have original foley into the animatic rather than temp SFX.


08/06/2020

Luqman suggested that I do some more BTS and get the Urusa tomorrow, but I need to somehow talk to Chris about how the issuing out gear is currently being done, whether CHEQROOM is currently being used for issuing out gear from him.

I may end up filming BTS tomorrow with my new phone, which has great quality video.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3