Project Management - Week 13
09/06/2020
Oisin had messaged me last night I am to comply the animation progress when they get to a Patrica stage. This is something I don't have worry much about until Monday next week, but I would have a day to complete the compilation.
I have shot some BTS on my phone, but it might be best to shoot on Ursa and so I have booked it out to pick up tomorrow midday. I transferred the BTS phone footage to my Google Drive.
I spoke to Chris when I arrived on-campus this morning and he told me that is CHEQROOM is still working for issuing gear from him and that I have to book the equipment 24 hours in advance
Filming and transferring BTS - 40 minutes
11/06/2020
Setting up camera - 10 minutes
Filming BTS - 30 minutes
15/06/2020
40 minutes - editing animation pass 1
I basically complied all it together since there were no rules around what should be included aside from the animation. There's potentially still more animation to include tomorrow.
The order of the animated shots seemed self-explanatory, but I still referred back to the director's cut animatic just to be certain.
Comments
Post a Comment