Project Management - Week 14


16/06/2020

3 hours 19 minutes - ingesting and editing more into the animation pass
25 minutes 
20
20
14
1 hour
1 hour

I constantly checked every now and then this morning to see if more were added into the drive. 
I will stop checking at midday and then render the compilation of the animation pass.
Very tiring and stressful thing and I wouldn't be surprised if made human error in putting together the compilation.


18/06/2020

1 hour 20 minutes - capturing BTS
5 minutes - ingesting BTS
I'm back at doing BTS. Aside from filming with the Ursa, I have been taking photos on my phone for BTS. I also made backup of the recent footage on the D drive.

I was also reminded to organise cast and crew interviews later on down the road, which I plan to do go ahead with during post-production. I started writing interview questions and directions for five minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3