Digital Video - Semester break


01/07/2020

Additional things added to my budget
Carbon tax (like Before the Flood did)
x5 clips and x10 images from Pond5

The type of equipment I would desire for filming my documentary interviews would overall use the least physical space as possible to suit any place because the place of the interview shoots would be at the subject's choice and convenience.
I plan to do some lighting tests in the green screen room next weekend, but with a busy weekend coming for us, I will ask for help from others in class after this weekend. 
I enquired about the green screen room's availability and at this stage, it is free to use next weekend and so I booked it then just in case.

The weather improved for a while and so I went over to Queenspark to do location scouting of the tuatara statue, unaware there is a path that leads you directly to the tuatara statue, which may look cinematic for the opening of my documentary. I also went over to some other parts of that end of Queenspark that might be good for the b-roll. 







I have come to realise that I have enough locations and potential for B-roll, and so scouting out Anderson Park or Thompson's Bush won't be necessary.

I managed to completed my Gantt Chart and started working on the call sheets and scene breakdown. Inspired by the tuatara location scouting, I modified the opening scene of my documentary as it is complied in the AV script.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3