Project Management - S2 Week 1
06/07/2020
I asked Bethany when would be a good time for BTS interview, but it would not be convenient for her for a weekend shoot, so I will need to improvise shooting her interview and would not be done like the other BTS interviews (not shot with a lighting setup and at Upstage). I could either risk shooting in a vacant classroom or book the green screen room for Friday when she's available.
I will contact the key film crew before start organising times for the BTS interview shoot
30 minutes - contacting key film crew to ask about their BTS interview
I have managed to hear back from Caleb so far. I will look over Liam's on-set interviews to see if there's much need for a BTS interview like the key film crew. At this stage, it would be the sake for better sound quality.
10 minutes - drafting additional questions for BTS interviews
07/07/2020
40 minutes - Editing BTS interview questions
10 minutes - Drafting shooting schedule for BTS interview shoot
2 hours and 10 minutes - backing up footage prior to covid-19 into the cloud
30 minutes - ingesting footage prior to covid-19 into Premiere
50 minutes - Compiled a shooting schedule for the interview shoot
I have now managed to get to everyone I wanted onboard to interview, but I had to change the time slightly to suit the animators. I managed to get Upstage booked for filming the interviews on Saturday through Kathryn. I went through the on-set interviews of the actor on Premiere, but only a small amount of it could be usable because of the sound quality. I will be interviewing the actor properly at a later date.
08/07/2020
40 minutes - Developing a call sheet for the interview shoot
09/07/2020
10 minutes - developing the call sheet a bit more
I spent another ten minutes on the call sheet, but I will double check the weather tomorrow before sending it out to Oisin and Zara. I have reminded Kang and Fabri about the interview shoot and Kang has informed me in the past couple of days that he will need script his response in the interview in order to communicate his English better.
11/07/2020
55 minutes - travelling time and purchasing crafties
20 minutes - Moving equipment to Upstage
8 minutes - setting up crafties
25 minutes - setting up camera
1 hour - setting up lighting and sound
30 minutes - Shooting Caleb's interview1 hour and 45 minutes - shooting the rest of the interviews
20 minutes - Moving gear back
15 minutes - Moving crafties to class
5 minutes - ingesting sound files
3 minutes - backing up sound files to cloud storage
20 minutes - attempting to get the shoulder mount back on the ursa
12 minutes - ingesting interview footage
1 hour - backing up interview footage to cloud storage
12/07/2020
I worked on starting to edit the BTS and interviews for an hour and a half this afternoon. It's a good start, but I have a long way to go though.
Comments
Post a Comment