Project Management - S2 Week 3
20/07/2020
2 hour and 40 minutes - editing BTS and attempted to shorten rough cut
10 minutes - finding music for animation segment
21/07/2020
Got the green screen room for Liam's interview. Caleb Lay was interested before, but we'll see if he is still available for the weekend.
1 hour and 30 minutes - Continuing with editing
Caleb couldn't be available for the weekend. I managed to complete a rough cut and may need second opinions on improving the cut. I will be shooting the interview on Saturday and Oisin is fine with gaffing and have asked Zara again to do sound.
Zara will be unavailable due to work commitments.
22/07/2020
I spoke with Rhys and he's fine with doing sound for Liam's interview.
Getting the equipment down was a challenge and got Gayle's help to get the trolley full of equipment into and out of the lift to downstairs. It was a simple challenge to figure out the Miller tripod that came with the FS5, plus what I learned from the last interview shoot helped.
I had to also sign a waiver for SIT Pro as part of hiring the FS5, its batteries, charger, tripod, and other kit.
40 minutes - Waiting for Nick to get the green screen room key
30 minutes - Receiving and moving equipment to green screen room
30 minutes - Familiarizing myself with my Sony FS5
I rendered a rough cut version of the BTS featurette and briefly played it back to see if it gave me any new insight to improve my edit with being viewed in fullscreen and without worrying about audio levels and other features in Premiere. It did help me make notes on how to improve the edit indeed.
23/07/2020
I set up the 'production design' of Liam's interview in the green screen room today.
25/07/2020
3 hours 20 minutes - editing more of the BTS featurette
1 hour - setting up for Liam's interview
30 minutes - Shooting Liam's interview
10 minutes - Ingesting footage and sound
6 minutes - Backing up footage and sound onto cloud storage
Comments
Post a Comment