Project Management - Semester break


30/06/2020

20 minutes - Ingesting the BTS footage from yesterday and backing up on Google Drive

03/07/2020

3 hours 30 minutes - Shooting BTS footage
15 minutes - Shooting BTS photos
18 minutes - Ingesting BTS footage and stills

I shot quite an amount of footage (97 clips in total). At one point, I had to go back and get the extra battery because I forgot it and the main battery was close to going flat.
I only took BTS photos of after the pack up and we all met up in the Boom Room. This was the best time to use the DSLR because the V-lock batteries for the Ursa was recharging.

2 hours - backing up BTS footage and stills onto Google Drive 
20 minutes - post-processing BTS images


04/07/2020

7 hours - shooting BTS photos and still images 
30 minutes - assisting with lighting 
25 minutes - ingesting BTS footage and still images from today 
10 minutes - backing up BTS still images


05/07/2020

20 minutes - post-processing BTS images from yesterday
1 hour 40 minutes - backing up BTS footage from yesterday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3