Project Management - S2 Week 5


04/08/2020

Reflection

I believe this was a challenging, but beneficial experience and project for us all, including myself. It was good being the fly on the wall and witness the whole creative process thrive and unfold as the behind the scenes guy and the experience made good practice towards making my solo project, which is a documentary as well. It improved myself as filmmaker because I have come out of this more independent and intuitive, it also challenged me to be more independent as well.
I'm gratefully that the producers allowed me a great deal of creative freedom to complete and deliver the BTS featurette in any way I desired. I think I speak for most when stating the creative process and the overall production would had been a whole lot better and easier if it wasn't for the covid-19 pandemic.


05/08/2020


Timesheet


Semester 1
Week 3 - 4 hour and 45 minutes
Week 4 - 7 hours and 10 minutes
Week 5 - 5 hours and 40 minutes
Week 6 - 3 hours and 54 minutes
Week 9 - 56 minutes
Week 10 - 1 hour 50 minutes
Week 12 - 1 hour
Week 13 - 2 hours
Week 14 - 4 hours 50 minutes
Week 15 - 11 hours 20 minutes
Total = 43 hours and 10 minutes

Lockdown
Week 1 - 21 minutes
Week 4 - 30 minutes
Total = 51 minutes

Semester break - 16 hours and 48 minutes

Semester 2
Week 1 - 13 hours and 33 minutes
Week 2 - 4 hours and 45 minutes
Week 3 - 11 hours and 6 minutes
Week 4 - 2 hours and 20 minutes
Week 5 - 1 hour
Total = 32 hours and 44 minutes


Hours = 93 hours and 33 minutes


I spent an hour of my time tallying up all the hours recorded in my Clockify and blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3