BVA703 Research - S2 Week 14
16/10/2020
Had some feedback from Kathryn on articulating my methodology and we managed to get my word count to 3,000. Just 500 words to go. I'm also going to proof read the whole document at some point very soon before I meet with Kathryn again.
I have had writing blocks articulating my methodology in the past week, so it was beneficial to get feedback from Kathryn today.
21/10/2020
We watched and discussed Caleb and Jacqui's current progress, which is looking promising. Jacqui's film provided raw power, energy, and drama, especially from Sophie Worner's performance being the standout in her short film. Caleb's cinematography also an asset to her short film.
I started working on the title graphics on my documentary in a different Premiere sequence. I also heard back from Epidemic Sound and they informed me that I would need to pay additional, bigger costs to them if I was to submit my documentary with their music into film festivals.
I came across the idea of using PremiumBeat for my source of music in my documentary, with Epidemic Sound now being out of the picture. Their monthly subscriptions allows you to acquire five licensed music tracks from for only just under $100 a month.
22/10/2020
I proof read my dissertation to see if it's consistent, makes sense and if any additions or improvements are needed. I ended up adding a couple of sentences to support some points, as well as correcting some of the grammar.
I found some tracks in Premium Beat that I would like to use in my documentary. I may have to buy the tracks individually instead of a monthly subscription because it turns out that the monthly subscription with PremiumBeat would require me to pay for it for the first three months, even if I cancel in that time. It would also be more cost-effective to purchase the tracks individually than the three months of paid subscription, but only if I purchase three music tracks or less from PremiumBeat.
Comments
Post a Comment