BVA703 Research - S2 Week 15
23/10/2020
With more feedback from Kathryn, I was able to develop the last of my conclusion and include acknowledgements at the beginning of the dissertation. I even included Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minster of New Zealand into my acknowledgements because she expressed and interest and verbal support for my documentary.
I have now completed my dissertation with 3,550 words (50 words over the minimum word count required for the submission).
I tried doing the colour grading on Ashleigh's interview on Premiere, but came with the same visual results as doing it on Resolve. Maybe I should leave her interview alone from grading. I also tried putting the music in the sound mix, but I got lost in mixing it together and had trouble repairing the reverb in Ashleigh's interview.
26/10/2020
I worked on getting my press kit with my days now numbered before submission is needed to be done. I gave a quick Google search for documentary synopsis like from Roger & Me and a list of synopsises from notable documentaries.
https://www.filmdaily.tv/logline/top-box-office-documentary-loglines
27/10/2020
With James' help, I managed to get the sound mixing and colour grading under control and is now near completion. I have also now added the title graphics and the location sound from Queens Park for the opening titles.
Comments
Post a Comment