Digital Video - S2 Week 18

10/11/2020

We had a test screening of all our films in Centrestage. I found one big error I had made in the end credit. I forgot to credit Rhys Strang, the boom operator. I quickly fixed the problem, resubmitted it for the Think and Create, and I informed Edwin about it.

11/11/2020

I shot coverage of the IT department's end of year presentations at Hansen Hall, Capstone. I managed to get an FS5 and tripod out for this job. The filming went okay aside from some technical issues, some out of my control, and others from settings from the last thing that was filmed with this particular FS5. The white balance kept changing automatically without me realising, The external mic would pickup me panning the tripod in the background. I had to change the f.stop constantly in between filming the PowerPoint and the students presenting. F4 (Powerpoint) F11 (Students presenting). At the end of it, I was publicly thanked by the MC and the head of the IT department. 





12/11/2020

The premiere for my documentary, The Green Revolution happened tonight. I was sweating the whole time it was being screened. However, it was received very well by the local community. It might be good enough to enter into film festivals next year.

I was also credited in the fashion showcase pamphlet for the trailer that I had done for them. The trailer was also screened at the fashion showcase

I also edited and corrected some footage from Capstone. I had it all rendering during the afternoon and during the Think and Create event. I just need to get the video files to Durante somehow.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSA731 - Exhibition 2

Digital Video - Lockdown Week 4

BVA703 Research - Lockdown Week 3